Thursday, June 10, 2010

My 1st Song - Jay-Z

Hi, I'm Naina and I'm a shopaholic. This is my first blog, so I'm not exactly sure what to post here, so maybe i'll tell you about myself first.

5 Favorites: (of the moment!)
Food
  • espresso creme brulee (my mother makes the most deeeeelicious low-fat desserts!)
  • tomato, basil, mozzarella salads
  • truffle oil grilled cheese sandwiches
  • mallomars
  • peanut butter
Movies
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Fight Club
  • Girl, Interrupted
  • The Parent Trap (Lindsay Lohan's best.movie.ever)
  • Vicky Christina Barcelona

Albums
  • Grace - Jeff Buckley
  • The Fame - Lady Gaga
  • Ready to Die - Notorious B.I.G
  • Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
  • The Black Album - Jay-Z
Songs
  • Bob Marley - Redemption Song
  • Led Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused
  • Elliott Smith - Between the Bars
  • Radiohead - Idioteque
  • Nirvana - Come as You Are
Reading List
  • Fitzgerald - The Offshore Pirate
  • Sartre - Nausea
  • Wolfe - The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test
  • Neruda - Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair
  • Lethem - Chronic City
Summer Beauty Wants
  • Guerlain's Terracotta Khôl Kajal Intense Indian Kohl
  • Guerlain's Terracotta 4 Seasons Tailor-Made Bronzing Powder
  • Buxom Havana Big&Healthy Lip Stick
  • Twilight Lip Venom - Blush
  • Kat Von D Adorn Temporary Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment